Join the first 12 Week Holistic & Research Based Recovery Program for Mothers.
You’ve brought life into this world,
now claim yours back.
Welcome to Mother Nurture. An online program that’s designed for new mums like you.
You probably feel overwhelmed (guilty even) at the thought of spending time on yourself right now. You’ve given birth, and all the attention is on your new baby.
But the truth is you’re probably frightened by your new body, bogged down by exhaustion and feeling the pressure to be a perfect parent.
Mother Nurture helps you claim confidence back – with a combination of pelvic floor physiotherapy, nutrition, exercise, hormone balancing and self-care.
Does any of this sound like you?
- Physically and emotionally drained
- A low belly pooch
- Busting to go but don't make it in time
- A heavy, dragging sensation in your pelvis
- Convinced your organs are dropping down
- Low back pain
- Painful or no sex
This doesn’t have to be your normal. And you don’t have to go through it alone.
Join the other women who have claimed life back.
90 days to a new kind of freedom
The Pelvic Expert team is made up of physiotherapists, nutritionists and exercise specialists. We’re here to support you through healing with pelvic health physical therapy and women’s health coaching.
With targeted functional exercises we can help you:
- Optimise your hormonal health
- Recover from abdominal separation
- Gain control of your bladder and bowel
- End back or pelvic pain
- Get moving with the right exercises to get your body back into shape
- Balance your hormones to fight fatigue, overwhelm and low moods
- Reconnect with your partner, enrich sex and intimacy
Don’t worry, we can guide you to recovery from the comfort of your home (in just 2 hours a week).
What do I get from the program?
12 WEEK ONLINE PROGRAM
+ 12 MONTHS ACCESS
6 MODULES COVERING ALL ASPECTS
6 HOURS OF EXPERT WOMEN’S HEALTH EDUCATION
20 + RECIPES
50 + HANDOUTS / WORKSHEETS
MEMBERS ONLY – PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
What happens after I sign up?
• Every week you’ll get an individual assignment (it could be a video or a workbook task – they’re always small and achievable)
• Delicious meal plans will complement your assignments – don’t worry, we offer no-time-to-cook custom recipes
• You can travel through the program at your own pace with live webinar videos and a private Facebook group connecting you with other women
• When you hit week 12, enjoy access to the complete video library so you can keep up your exercises for life
Go on, have a sneak peek
Magdalena developed pelvic organ prolapse and suffered from urinary incontinence after birth.
After learning about her pelvic floor, fixing her alignment and integrating her core with exercises using a whole-body approach, she is now symptom free.
Today Magdalena is running, jumping, lifting heavy weights and even doing Muay Thai without any leaking.
You can recover too, just like Magdalena, by following her step by step program.